The Right Stock at the Right Time: Prospering in the Coming Good Years delivers a knock-out punch to investor pessimism, with an uppercut of bullishness and hard facts.
In this book I will go into detail explaining what I think will be the best buy points over the next 10 years. That’s quite a claim. Can it be done, and if so how? I’d like to first catch your attention with this: If one were to look for the best buying points of the twentieth century one could not help but notice that these stellar opportunities came in 1903, 1912, 1913, and 1920 into 1923. The ultimate best buy point came in 1932. This was followed by wonderful buy points in 1942, 1952, and 1962; 1972 wasn’t bad (though 1973 was better), and, of course, 1982 was perhaps the second best buy point of the twentieth century. That was followed by another superb buy point in 1992. Notice that for the past 100 years, these ideal buying points came in years ending with a two or a three.
If you had invested in just these years you would have substantially outperformed the investor who chose to continually buy stocks. I find this rather amazing and, better yet, to be hard evidence that indeed there’s something going on in the U.S. stock market—something that shows us when the best buying opportunities tend to occur. They are usually to be found in the first part of the decade—namely, years ending in twos and threes.
- The 10-Year Pattern in the United States Stock Market
- The Four-Year Phenomenon
- The Amazing October Effect
- How to Know for Sure the Bottom Is Here
- The Next Move Up: Why It Will Be So Spectacular
- The Purpose of Investing
- How to Supercharge Your Investment Return
- The Old Economy Is the New Economy
- Measuring Investor Sentiment for Individual Stocks
- The Investment Challenge You Face
- Putting It All Together for Long-Term Investment Success
- Money Management: The Keys to the Kingdom
- Final Thoughts: Nonrandom Thoughts on a Random Market
The Right Stock at the Right Time: Prospering in the Coming Good Years By Larry R. Williams pdf