Following the rollercoaster ride of the day-trading boom, independent investors and finance professionals alike are seeking a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of technical stock analysis — information that will help them make better market moves.
Technical analysis can be a crucial factor in both individual and corporate investment strategy. This introduction to the Magee System distills an immense amount of complex information into an accessible (though no less authoritative) compilation of essential topics such as:
- Dow theory and the bar chart
- Short-, medium-, and long-term trends and patterns
- Support, resistance, and stops
- Risk management and control
- Number-driven and computerized statistical analysis