New Frontiers in Fibonacci Trading combines the foundations of Fibonacci trading with classic charting techniques, modern applications, and cutting edge online analysis tools.Michael has gone beyond his role as ‘student” of the markets – becoming a gifted teacher in the process.
Part One, Fibonacci Basics, begins with what I consider to be the building blocks of price action: market structures and growth and retracement patterns in combination with Fibonacci basics.I then introduce the practical uses of those building blocks and patterns. Part Two, Practical Fibonacci Applications, introduces some new and original applications of the Fibonacci sequence that have emerged since the advent of online, real-time trading.
I then take a break from Fibonacci and move on to Part Three, The Chartworks. This is a selection of helpful analytical tools from the virtual closet of Enthios.com. Once you have all these tools in hand, it is equally important to know what to do with them, and how to put them together into an effective trading system. Part Four, Building Good Trading Habits, does just that Finally, I put it all together in Part Five, Enthios Realtime. Here I introduce several new methods that form the core of my Objective Method Trading System, combining Fibonacci, chartworks, and methodical trade analysis.
- Building Blocks
- The Italian Monk and His Procreating Rabbits
- Riding the Price Wave
- Increasing the Odds
- 9/11: Monitoring the Wave Count
- Fibonacci and the Regression Channel
- 40-EMA and Waves
- Fibonacci Target Pivots: Support and Resistance
- Citizen’s Trading Range
- The Price Histogram
- The Chimpanzee Cross
- Shifted Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands
- Citizen’s Envelope
- Gann Angles
- Carta Diem: “Seize the Chart!”
- The Trade Log and Building Filters
- The Enthiatic Chart: Trading from the Inside
- The RS Chart
- The Handy Chart: Combining Time Frames and Indicators
- Full Circle: Combining Methods to Create a System
New Frontiers in Fibonacci Trading: Charting Techniques, Strategies & Simple Applications By Michael Jardine pdf