How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market: An Easy-To-Understand and Practical Guide for Every Investor
This book is Prasenjit Paul attempt to presents the complex and vast subject called “Stock Market” in an easy-to-understand and interesting way so that even 18-yearolds from any background can grasp the idea without any difficulties. Hundreds of books are there about “”How to make money from stocks?”” Still 80% small investors suffer loss in the stock market. Why? Plenty of free trading tips are available across Television and Internet; still maximum small investors are unable to earn significant return consistently from trading. Why? Why maximum individuals still consider the stock market as a place for gambling? Investing in high-quality business (stock) at the right price and holding them for a reasonable period is the only way for wealth creation.Written in an easy-to-understand and simple language, this book will guide you on how to select fundamentally strong business, when to buy and sell stocks and above all how to minimize or avoid loss in the stock market.
- How to avoid loss in the stock market?
- Stock Market is NOT risky at all
- First step of picking winning stocks
- How to evaluate management?
- Valuation – It matters much
- When to buy and when to sell
- Do’s and don’ts to avoid loss in the stock market
- How to construct your portfolio?
- Is it required to follow an equity advisor?
- Quick formula for picking winning stocks
- Little bit of myself – Important Lessons to be learnt