Handbook of Digital Currency: Bitcoin, Innovation, Financial Instruments, and Big Data
The Handbook of Digital Currency gives readers a way to learn about subjects outside their specialties and provides authoritative background and tools for those whose primary source of information is journal articles.
Taking a cross-country perspective, its comprehensive view of the field includes history, technicality, IT, finance, economics, legal, tax and regulatory environment. For those who come from different backgrounds with different questions in mind, The Handbook of Digital Currency is an essential starting point.
– Section One : Bitcoin and Alternative Cryptocurrencies
- Introduction to Bitcoin
- Is Bitcoin a Real Currency? An Economic Appraisal
- Bitcoin Mining Technology
- National Cryptocurrencies
- Evaluating the Potential of Alternative Cryptocurrencies
– Section Two : E-Payment and Security
- The Effect of Payment Reversibility on E-commerce and Postal Quality
- Blockchain and Digital Payments: An Institutionalist Analysis of Cryptocurrencies
- Counterfeiting in Cryptocurrency: An Emerging Problem
– Section Three : Big Data and Network Effect
- Emergence, Growth, and Sustainability of Bitcoin: The Network Economics Perspective
- Cryptocurrencies as Distributed Community Experiments
- Extracting Market-Implied Bitcoin’s Risk-Free Interest Rate
- Microeconomic Analysis of Bitcoin and Illegal Activities
– Section Four : Regulation and Taxation
- Legal Issues in Cryptocurrency
- How to Tax Bitcoin?
- Cryptocurrency and Virtual Currency: Corruption and Money Laundering/Terrorism Financing Risks?
- A light Touch of Regulation for Virtual Currencies
- Real Regulation of Virtual Currencies
- A Facilitative Model for Cryptocurrency Regulation in Singapore
– Section Five : Financial Innovation and Internet of Money
- Advancing Egalitarianism
- How Digital Currencies Will Cascade up to a Global Stable Currency: The Fundamental Framework for the Money of the Future
- Bitcoin-Like Protocols and Innovations
- Blockchain Electronic Vote
- Translating Commons-Based Peer Production Values into Metrics: Toward Commons-Based Cryptocurrencies
- The Confluence of Bitcoin and the Global Sharing Economy
- What Does Cryptocurrency Mean for t he New Economy?
- Bitcoin: A Look at the Past and the Fl!lture
– Section Six : Investments and Crowdfunding
- Bitcoin IPO, ETF, and Crowdfunding
- Bitcoin Exchanges