Gap Trading for Stock and Options Traders course is about developing a price-gap trading strategy. I’m going to teach you how. So many products out there attempt to teach profitable stock or options trading methods, but none of them focus on GAPS: a statistically backed technical indicator that can help you predict the direction of a stock up to 92% of the time.
Who Am I? I’m a trader who works with some of the biggest names in the options trading industry and market advisory industry. Some of my partners you probably will recognize from financial programs on CNBC and its ilk. As for me, I like to stay behind the scenes, trading gaps. Why Did I Create This Course? I’ve been trying to teach gap trading on YouTube for free and through my gap trading newsletter at StockBarometer at $30 per month but end up getting bombarded with questions from people not very serious about making money with gaps. The problem is that neither of these media allow for my students to get a full picture of gap trading. My goal with this new course is to ensure that you get an entirely comprehensive understanding of gap trading as easy as possible, provided you’re serious about trading gaps. I personally spent a lot of time digging through source after source to understand gap trading and would have liked to have a course like this at the very beginning – it would have saved me a lot of time. What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Learn the one technique most stock courses leave out: Price Gaps!
- Perform your own technical analysis on any stock.
- Make predictions that will be right 92% of the time.
- Add value to your portfolio.
- Prevent against the common risks of stock trading.
- Trade like a professional!
- 01 Introduction to Gap Trading
- 02 How to Find Gaps
- 03 How to Use Gaps as Indicators
- 04 How to Read Candlestick Indicators
- 05 Drift and Other Indicators
- 06 Stock vs Options
- 07 Trading with Stock
- 08 Trading with Options
- 09 Improving Your Trades
- 10 Examples of Real Gap Trades
Gap Trading Course for Stock and Options Traders By Damon Verial