Numerology, The Complete Guide, Volume 1: The Personality Reading
This book is a presentation of the entire field of numerology in a manner which will allow a beginner to easily assimilate the material and an advanced student to quickly master the craft. The individual elements making up a reading are fully defined and analyzed and many examples are included showing how the elements are combined into a delineation. Throughout, the emphasis is on clarity and completeness.
Each section of the book forms a complete unit of the subject. When you’ve finished Part II, for instance, you’ll be capable of giving simple character readings which will be correct as far as they go. Completion of Part III will add considerable depth to the readings and Part IV will develop your advanced delineation skills. Part V covers progressed delineations-determining the potential energies and events for any time in a person’s entire life.
“Much of the reference material required by a numerologist is presented in a unique format at the end of each volume: charts specially designed for easy cross-reference. The charts are available for reference in giving readings after the subject has been mastered. I hope you’ll find numerology as exciting and satisfying as I have. I expect that if you study the field at all, you’ll be fascinated by your new understanding of yourself and others. In addition, you’ll probably be surprised to find your awareness of the universe and its structure significantly broadened.
Numerology: The Complete Guide Volume 2: Advanced Personality Analysis and Reading the Past, Present and Future
Numerology, the simplest of the occult sciences to master, offers deep insights into the personality. You can use numerology to understand yourself, friends, associates and lovers. You can see the dynamics of relationships and you can determine the best time to marry, change jobs, move, invest and travel.
Some special features of Volume II: Advanced Personality Analysis and Reading the past, present and future are:
– Complete, sample advanced readings with step-by-step guidelines.
– Explanations of short-term and long-term time cycles and their relative importance.
– A complete special reference chart section–a unique, pre-assembled format which presents all the information you need quickly and easily, making memorization unnecessary.
– Progressed Readings with step-by-step guidelines.
– Illustrations of how to resolve the conflicts and ambiguities present in any Progressed Reading.
– A new simple graphic method for pinpointing dates and significant life changes.
Volume 1: The Personality Reading:
- A BEGINNING
- THE BASICS
- CHARACTER DELINEATION-THE CORE
- THE FIRST ELEMENT OF THE CORE: THE LIFE PATH
- THE SECOND ELEMENT OF THE CORE: THE EXPRESSION
- THE THIRD ELEMENT OF THE CORE: THE SOUL URGE
- THE FOURTH ELEMENT OF THE CORE:THE BIRTHDAY
- SYNTHESIS OF THE CORE ELEMENTS
- CORE SYNTHESIS WITH MASTER NUMBER ELEMENTS
- CORE SYNTHESIS WITH REPEATED NUMBERE LEMENTS
- USING THE MODIFIERS
- SIGNIFICANT DIFFICULTIES: THE KARMIC DEBTS
- STRONG POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CHARACTERISTICS: THE INTENSITY TABLE, THE KARMIC LESSONS, THE INTENSiTY POINTS, THE PRIME INTENSIFIER
- BEGINNING OBSTACLES: THE SUB-ELEMENTS OF THE CORE
- ANOTHER BEGINNING OBSTACLE: THE CHALLENGE
- A GUIDE TO GROWTH: THE GROWTH NUMBER
- A LATER LESSON TO BE LEARNED: THE MATURITY NUMBER
- AN INNER DREAM: THE SECRET SELF
- NUANCES: GROUPS, NUMBERS BEHIND THE CORE ELEMENTS
- THE BASIC VIEWPOINT: THE TEMPERAMENT
- THE APPROACH TO EXPERIENCE: THE FIRST LETTER, THE FIRST VOWEL
- SYNTHESIS OF THE CORE AND MODIFIERS
Volume 2: Advanced Personality Analysis and Reading the Past, Present and Future:
- ADVANCED SYMBOLISM OF NUMBERS
- ADVANCED ANALYSIS OF CHARACTERISTICS
- LONG TERM CYCLES, PART 1: THE LIFE PATH PERIODS
- MEDIUM TERM CYCLES, PART 2: THE TRANSITS, THE ESSENCE
- SHORT TERM CYCLES, PART 2: THE PERSONAL DAY
- ADV AN CED PROGRESSED DELINEATION: AN EXAMPLE
- ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, ETC
- ON BEING A NUMEROLOGIST
Numerology, The Complete Guide, Volume 1: The Personality Reading By Matthew Oliver Goodwin pdf Numerology: The Complete Guide Volume 2: Advanced Personality Analysis and Reading the Past, Present and Future By Matthew Oliver Goodwin pdf