In Astrology of the Old Testament: Or, the Lost Word Regained Partial Contents the author will show the meaning of the “ Word” which became flesh and dwelt among men, and explain the enigmas and allegories of the Old and New Testaments, proving conclusively by the Bible that astrology is that Word, and written from the beginning;
The meaning of the miracles of the Teacher, his birth and Jeath ; the city of the New Jerusalem, and the ordination of Freeemasonry; the tabernacle of Moses. ancl the divine revelation by astrology to the formation of the Roman Catholic religion.
Everything will be especially and plainly explaincd, and hundreds of things never mentioned in any astrological work extant. It will show astrology, or that “which is written” from the beginning, to be unalterable and under fixed and immutable law, and that everything and all things emanate from one Almighty Father, the only God;
that by means of this study, or divine science, the life of men, or beasts, or duration of things and all their vicissitudes, as well as the fate of nations, the changes of the weather, the rise and fall of stocks, and every affair of life may be surely prognosticatcd or predicted.
It proves all prophecy to be astrology. It will be purged of all nonsensical claims to anything supernatural, or claim to anything but that which is an exact science, sublime and holy, which has existed longer than we have at present any history, and handed down by the great and wise of the past, those builders of the temples of the sun, or universe, until in its old age its ashes are buried in Roman Catholicism but yet burn in Freemasonry. symbolic of the two opposing forces – the positive and the negative, heat and cold – the Sun and Saturn, or good and evil.
- THE BELIEF IN GOD INTUITIVE
- DISCLOSURES OF THE SEARCH LIGHT
- THE GREAT PYRAMID
- OF THE DIRTH, SO CALLED, OF CHRIST OR KRlSHSA OR ISSA BEN-MIRIAM
- MOVEMENTS OF CHRIST OR KRISHNA
- CROIX, OR CHRIST, OR + THE LAMBOF GOD
- PROOF THAT THE ANCIENTS KNEW THE SUN TO BE THE GRAND CENTRAL
- WISDOM AND WHAT IT IS
- OF PROPHETS OR SEERS, MEDIUMS, AND MAGNETIC HEALERS
- CONSTELLATIONS OF HEAVEN ALL KNOWN TO THE ANCIENTS
- OF NATURAL MAN OR EARTH MAN
- WHO BUILDED THE PYRAMID ?
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANETS
- THE SIGNIFICATION, NATURE, QUALITY, AND DESCRIPTION OF THE TWELWE HOUSES
- OF THE SIGNS AND MEANINGS OR INTERPRETATIONS OF THE TWELVE BOOKS