The Adam Theory of Markets or What Matters Is Profit offers a complete and simple method of trading, on the internet, any webpage mentioning of Adam theory has not make this way public. Taking into account that it has entered the era of information, this is a very interesting phenomenon. All the readers may understand this method is unmentionable.
For many years “Technical Analysis” has been a basic approach to trading the futures markets. More recently it is becoming accepted as a valid approach to trading the stock markets.
Technical analysis is a way of analyzing markets using only information that is generated from actual trades made in the market. This information has names such as price, volume, and open interest. When a number of markets are analyzed with each other, the information takes on names such as new highs vs. new lows and uptics vs. downtics, down volume vs. up volume, etc.
With the advent of the computer it became possible to analyze vast amounts of technical information in relatively short periods of time. Consequently, technical analysis of all markets proliferated. Traders were overwhelmed by the number of different systems and methods that were devised by the mind of man with which to trade.
Equally amazing was the fact that all of these methods and systems were based on only three things, each generated by actual trading: price, volume, and (in the case of futures) open interest.
- TO SUCCEED IN MARKETS WE MUST
- THERE IS REALLY A LOT LESS TO TRADING THAN MEETS THE EYE
- WHAT MATTERS IN MARKETS? – PRICE
- AVOID ARBITRARINESS
- TRADING SYSTEMS
- WHAT IS A TREND?
- WHAT IS THE MOST BASIC FORM OF REPETITION?
- WHAT LEADS TO THE GREATEST SYMMETRY?
- PROJECTING THE SECOND REFLECTION
- CONSTRUCTING THE SECOND REFLECTION CHART THE EASY WAY
- WHICH MARKETS TO TRADE
- HOW ABOUT TOPS AND BOTTOMS?
- THE MOST IMPORTANT STATEMENT ABOUT MARKETS
- WHAT IF WE GET STOPPED OUT?
- WHEN DO WE ENTER A TRADE?
- THE TEN TRADING RULES
- THE PLAYFUL COMMODITY TRADER